Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A SHOUT OUT to Duluth 12!

It's all coming to a close and I can't believe it.  This has been the most amazing journey I have taken in my education.  All 20 years of schooling I've had and this is, by far, been the most growth of all of it.  My students have gained so much from all of our hard work.  I did the readings and I wrote the papers, but the true learning was when I was at class with my fellow Duluth 12'ers.  We always had fun.  One second we were deep in thought, the next we were laughing with one another.  It was always an environment that I felt safe to make mistakes and grow.  I always left there wanting my students to feel the same way when they left my class.  I can't believe it's almost done.  Congratulations everyone!  Let's enjoy this last full weekend together!

No comments:

Post a Comment